Friday, June 12, 2009

... and there was creation

This is it, the first step to a fast food revolution.

Many readers will have already heard of a "McChurger", a combination of a McDonald's double cheeseburger and McChicken. The knowledge of this greasy delight was bestowed upon me by a friend of mine and ever since, I've been fascinated. It aroused many questions of cuilinary validity, I knew I had to find out more. I decided to do some research.

A Google search of McChurger bring various results off UrbanDictionary.com and YouTube.com, yeilding little cuilinary result, except on how to make one. After some internet digging, a specific site rang a bell much closer to what I was searching for- FastFoodFever.com. This website has a little over a dozen fast food "recipies" to devour... but something was missing.
Although updated a few times a month, FastFoodFever.com lacks something I strive to accomplish: the rapid advancement of the science behind McChurgers. This obvious disregard for health will be my personal sacrifice in the name of science, for the readers and dare I say... for my personal eating enjoyment.

My mission statement goes as follows:
1. I will advance the science of fast-foodology through combination of existing items
2. I will eat the entirety of the creation in one sitting, no going back
3. I will document each and every creation to the fullest of my extent
4. Nothing is off limits, minus condiments
5. Fast Food will be considered any food venue that will produce medium volumes of food results in under 5 minutes from ordering

My mission statement is subject to change, the rules are never set in stone.

Filling up and Signing out-
Elliott

1 comment: